Terms and Conditions
Agreement to Terms
By accessing and using the Luxelimo website (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”), you agree to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, please refrain from using our services.
Use of the Website
- You are granted a limited license to access and use the Website for personal and non-commercial purposes. This license is subject to these Terms.
- You must not use the Website in any way that causes or may cause damage to the Website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website.
- You must not use the Website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
Bookings and Payments
- Luxelimo provides a luxury chauffeur service, and all bookings are subject to availability.
- Payment for services is required at the time of booking unless otherwise agreed upon with Luxelimo.
- Additional charges may apply for changes to the original booking or additional services.
Cancellations and Refunds
Every hour booked includes 7 miles free; for example, if someone books me for 5 hours, that would be 35 miles free: additional miles will incur an extra fee.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class: £2 per mile, Mercedes-Benz V and S-Class: £3 per mile. Additional costs are car parking fees, congestion charges, etc.
Drop Off Direction
As a direction job (per hour) – One must start and finish at the same point; for example, if someone starts in New Castle, one must finish in New Castle.
If you cancel a job more than 72 hours before it is due, we will refund your money. If cancelled less than 72 hours before, no refund will be provided.
- Clients are responsible for providing accurate and complete information at the time of booking.
- Clients must adhere to the agreed-upon schedule to avoid delays and additional charges.
Luxelimo reserves the right to substitute the booked vehicle with an equivalent or higher-class vehicle in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
Conduct of Passengers
- Passengers are expected to treat the chauffeur and the vehicle with respect.
- Any damage caused to the vehicle by a passenger will result in a repair fee charged to the passenger.
Delays and Changes
- Luxelimo is not responsible for delays caused by unforeseen circumstances such as traffic, road closures, or weather conditions.
- Any requested changes to the original booking may be subject to additional charges.
Amendments to Terms
- Luxelimo reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Changes will be effective immediately upon posting on the Website. It is your responsibility to review these terms regularly.
Limitation of Liability
Luxelimo will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your use of or inability to use the Website or our services.
Termination of Service
Luxelimo reserves the right to terminate any service at the discretion of the chauffeur or management if the passenger’s behaviour is deemed inappropriate or unsafe.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
By using Luxelimo’s chauffeur services, you agree to these terms and conditions. Luxelimo reserves the right to update or modify these terms at any time without prior notice. It is the responsibility of the user to review the terms periodically for any changes.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact us at:
15 Blendworth Point Wanborough Drive SW15 4AL
Reach Your Destination in Utmost Comfort With London Chauffeurs
We value the time and quality of travel and thus offer reliable and punctual chauffeur service in London for each of our clients.Book Now